Sumo Non Electric Water Softener
You Should Buy The Sumo if...
- Your home or flat has 1-2 bathrooms.
- Your water hardness is less than 525mg/L.
- Your home and kitchen has limited space.
- You are looking for a budget water softener to remove limescale and hard water.
Type of System: SINGLE tank, non-electric, block salt fed system.
Dimensions: Height - 495 mm ( 19.5" Approx )
Width - 230 mm ( 9" Approx )
Depth - 470 mm ( 18.5" Approx )
Efficiency: regeneration water volume of 25L with a time of 12mins.
Min/Max Flow Rate: 30 - 40 L/min
Min/Max Pressure: 1-8bar
Salt Usage: 270g per regeneration
Maximum Hardness: 525mg/L
NOTE: With all single tank water softeners it is generally advised to connect your main drinking water tap to a hard water feed or install a drinking water system with the water softener. This is due to the capacity of single tank softeners and the sodium levels in the softened water being high. However, twin tank water softeners do not have this issue and softened water is safe to drink.
- Small Size: a great single tank softener to fit underneath your kitchen sink.
- Adjustable Eco Setting & Accurate Regeneration: allows you to set the machine at your water hardness level so it knows exactly how much softened water it can produce before regeneration.
- Non-Electric & Automatic: no complicated timers or controls needed.
- Great Efficiency and Fast Regeneration: only takes 12 minutes to regenerate using only 270gr of salt and 20 litres of water.
- Automatic Regeneration: measures the amount of water that you use and performs regeneration as soon as it reaches its full capacity. It can perform multiple regenerations every day.
- High Operational Pressure: A pressure range of up to 8 bar can handle both low pressure and high pressure systems in the home.
- WRAS Approved Product: externally accreditation to verify top Kinetico quality.
- Easy to Install: Valves can be fitted left or right-handed or to the rear.
- Easy to Maintain: Once set to your water hardness level, all you need to do is refill the block salt when required.
Water Softener Benefits:
- Removes and prevents limescale.
- Prolongs the life of all your home appliances by up to 50%.
- Protect your heating system and boiler, while increasing the efficiency of your heating system.
- Less time spent cleaning.
- Makes your laundry cleaner and softer.
- Soft water treats eczema and dry skin.
- Soft water lathers better with soap and is gentle on skin and hair
If you live in part of the UK with hard water, limescale can damage your central heating and leave limescale in your dishwasher, kettle and washing machine. A Sumo Water Softener prevents limescale from damaging your appliances and keeps your laundry soft, your taps and glasses shiny, and gives you more bubbles at bath time.
- Save up to 30% on your energy costs, just by having softer water
- You won't have to use as much shampoo or washing powder
- No more salt in your dishwasher ‚ it'll work just as well without
Standard Delivery by DPD (3-5 working days)
Next Day Delivery by DPD - €15.00
We are Here to Help
If you have any questions about our products, please pick up the phone and speak to one of our experts.
Our help line is open 9.00am - 5.00pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
If phone calls aren't for you, then our live chat is also available on our website 9.00am - 5.00pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
Have you already brought from us?
We're still here to help! Let us know how we can help and we will endeavour to answer any questions you may have.